UNITED MOTORSPORTS ACADEMY
As Asia’s pioneering technical motorsport education platform, United Motorsports Academy is more than a place of learning – it’s the epicentre uniting India’s motorsport ecosystem. We equip the next generation of Motorsport and Automotive Engineers with knowledge, hands-on training, and trackside experience. Our collaborations with global universities and industry giants ensure that you’re not just studying the game – you’re in it!
WHY CHOOSE US
Accelerate Your Motorsport Ambitions
Affordable Global Exposure
Access to international universities and elite faculty at a cost that puts your career first.
Skills and knowledge tailored to meet industry standards and recognized globally.
On-the-job training through our partnerships with the industry’s leading motorsport companies.
Personalized Success Path
Tailored counselling and guaranteed placement assistance that drives your career forward.
India’s First Race Engineering Program designed to provide a first-time experience of Race Engineering guided by industry veterans over an intense 4-day workshop.
Mumbai 20th – 23rd October
(Location- Gallops, Mahalakshmi Racecourse)
Chennai 27th – 30th October
(Location- Location- Hindusthan University, Chennai)
- A 4-day workshop, followed by an entire season with Indian Racing League and Indian F4 Championship for selected students.
- Practical experience across 5 races throughout India.
- Red carpet for women race engineers with special spots blocked for them
- All students get 1-day access to experience the fast lane life on track
– 20 years of Experience in Race Engineering
– A legendary figure in professional motorsport with 20 years of experience as a Race Engineer and Technical Director.
– Award-winning F1 Journalist
– Ex- William and Ferrari Team Manager
– A motorsport icon with a legacy in team management and journalism, shaping the racing world for generations.
– Aerodynamicist. Ex-Ferrari & Sauber.
– 40+ years in F1 Aerodynamics
- Industry Recognised Workshop Certificate
- Invitation to 1 of the races organised by Indian Racing League across India with Pit access.
- United Motorsports Academy Merchandise
- Anyone interested in Race Engineering , Race Mechanics and Trackside Operations.
- Opportunity for the trackside experience is only for students who are 18 years and above.
- 30 hours of learning , ~7-8 hours a day
- Theoretical with Exercises: 20 hours
- Hands-on: 10 hours
- Industry Partner: RRPL Motorsports
- Max Intake: 100 students
- Delivery: Physical, with a 4-day workshop in Mumbai and Chennai
TIMELINE & ACCOMODATION
- Last 2 weeks of October 2023
- Location: Mumbai and Chennai
- Accommodation: Students are kindly requested to arrange and book their own accommodations.
- Introduction to United Motorsports Academy and Students – 1 hour
- Race Engineering Basics – The Track and The Role – 2 hour
- RaceWeekend Planning – What a Race Engineer should know – 2 hours
- Examples scenarios from Race Track – 2 hours
- Vehicle Dynamics – What a Race Engineer should know – 3 hours
- Race Strategy – What a Race Engineer should know – 2 hours
- Suspension – What a Race Engineer should know – 2 hours
- Vehicle Systems – What a Race Engineer should know – 3 hours
- Aerodynamics – What a Race Engineer should know – 2 hours
- Car Setup – What a Race Engineer should know – 2 hours
- F4 Gen 2 IRL Spec Car Systems, Hands-On – 3 hours
- Study Break – 2 hours
- Scholarship Exam for F4 Racing Series – 2 hours
- Opportunity for 24 students (Only for 18 years and above) to be sponsored and trained by RPPL in the racing events they host.
- 4 students (Only for 18 years and above) will be hired to work for the IRL / Indian F4 championship for the next season.
- Up-skill yourself in the field of race engineering
- Certification will be provided for the trackside experience.